Monday, August 17, 2015

My thoughts: How to diversify your beading business

Sometimes ago, I attended a seminar on how to grow my business and one of the topics discussed was diversification. This got me thinking about ways to diversify my beading business and guess what , I came to these amazing decisions and they have been very helpful.

See you below the post..

1. The need to find a niche: Creativity cannot be boxed into a corner as one of the qualities of being a creative person is that everyone and everything inspires you. Create a range of jewelry designs that suits every woman's need and budget , give them various options to choose from without losing your signature brand.
2. Create timeless pieces that keeps bringing your clients back to you. From experience,designs made with pearls, corals and gemstones are classic and timeless.

3. Sell handmade supplies, tools and findings to provide additional income.


4. Increase and maintain your online visibility using social media platforms: Instagram, twitter and owning a facebook page has increased my sales tremendously ( Believe me, it can be overwhelming, but to be on Forbes List, you have to make sacrifices...lol)

5. Attend at least 2 jewelry shows and exhibitions every month to create your brand awareness .

Hmmm, a lot can added to this list, share with us what has worked for you, it can improve our business also.

Cheers!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment